Attorney Kim A. Bodnar is licensed to practice in both Pennsylvania and the state of Florida. Attorney Kim A. Bodnar currently operates a full service law firm to serve the residents of Western Pennsylvania. Attorney Bodnar currently actively practices in Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, Beaver, Somerset, and McKean County courts, as well as in the federal courts. Attorney Kim A. Bodnar commits herself to professional representation in various areas of the law. Ms. Bodnar is an active member of the Allegheny County Bar Association. Ms. Bodnar also takes an active role in community organizations and does volunteer charity work.
Hard work and an excellent reputation amongst her peers has earned her the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell rating of BV since 2003.
My practice consists of general civil law cases, personal injury cases in County Court of Common (predominantly Allegheny County, also Westmoreland, Greene, Washington, Butler, Lawrence, Armstrong, Crawford, Cambria and Beaver Counties) and Federal Court. I act as counsel for various enterprises, handling preliminary injunctions, unemployment hearings, workers’ compensation hearings, criminal matters, foreclosure matters as well as Petitions to open or strike judgments, procedural arguments, discovery motions, sanctions, etc. Essentially, all aspects of a general, predominately civil practice.
- Duquesne University School of Law,
Juris Doctor 1992
- Pennsylvania State University,
Bachelor of Science 1987
Graduated with Distinction General (International) Business
- Allegheny County Bar Association member since 1992
- Sole and Small Firm Practitioner Section member.
- Committee member (Allegheny County Bench Bar Conference).
- Florida Bar Association.
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association (past member)
- Court Appointed Lawyer in Juvenile Court Allegheny County
- Allegheny County Permanent Arbitration Alternate
- Arbitration Division since 2004
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers ( past member)
- American Bar Association Member
- Panel member at Estate Planning Seminars - Allegheny Community College
- Paralegal Specialist Program at Sanford Brown University
- Advisory Board Past Member
- Former Adjunct Professor